RE-OPENING OF THE CREPERIE!
Saturdays and Sundays
Re-opening as early as June 12, 2021..
We are now taking reservations by phone!
- Upon reservation by phone.
- You must have one ID per person and a proof of residence.
- You will need to fill in our register when you get to your table.
- You have 1:30 allocated to the table in order to meet all reservations.
- We now have a simplified menu for pancakes, waffles and omelets.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory to get to your table.
- As we have since the beginning of the pandemic, we will adhere to the sanitary measures required.
Download our new simplified menu.
Thank you for your loyalty and cooperation!
We look forward to seeing you again!
Enjoy traditional Breton pancakes in a country atmosphere or share with your family our traditional and country meals and specialties.
In season, find the fresh fruits and vegetables of the domain in your plate.
Come and enjoy with your group or family. We suggest you make reservations at all times.